According to an article on pravda many people have heard of the Bilderberg Group, Illuminati or the Trilateral Commission. But what are the names of the families who run the world and have control of states and international organizations like the UN, NATO or the IMF? To try to answer this question, the article suggests that we begin with the world’s largest banks and see who the shareholders are and who make the decisions. The world’s largest companies are now: Bank of America, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley.
Then it suggests that we review who their shareholders are.
- Bank of America: State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock, FMR (Fidelity), Paulson, JP Morgan, T. Rowe, Capital World Investors, AXA, Bank of NY, Mellon.
- JP Morgan: State Street Corp., Vanguard Group, FMR, BlackRock, T. Rowe, AXA, Capital World Investor, Capital Research Global Investor, Northern Trust Corp. and Bank of Mellon.
- Citigroup: State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock, Paulson, FMR, Capital World Investor, JP Morgan, Northern Trust Corporation, Fairhome Capital Mgmt and Bank of NY Mellon.
- Wells Fargo:Berkshire Hathaway, FMR, State Street, Vanguard Group, Capital World Investors, BlackRock, Wellington Mgmt, AXA, T. Rowe and Davis Selected Advisers.
- Goldman Sachs: “The big four,” Wellington, Capital World Investors, AXA, Massachusetts Financial Service and T. Rowe.
- Morgan Stanley: “The big four,” Mitsubishi UFJ, Franklin Resources, AXA, T. Rowe, Bank of NY Mellon e Jennison Associates. Rowe, Bank of NY Mellon and Jennison Associates.
- Bank of NY Mellon: Davis Selected, Massachusetts Financial Services, Capital Research Global Investor, Dodge, Cox, Southeatern Asset Mgmt. and … “The big four.”
- State Street Corporation (one of the “big four”): Massachusetts Financial Services, Capital Research Global Investor, Barrow Hanley, GE, Putnam Investment and … The “big four” (shareholders themselves!).
- BlackRock (another of the “big four”): PNC, Barclays e CIC.
And we could go on for hours, passing by tax havens in the Cayman Islands, Monaco or the legal domicile of Shell companies in Liechtenstein. A network where companies are always the same, but never a name of a family.
In short: the eight largest U.S. financial companies (JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, US Bancorp, Bank of New York Mellon and Morgan Stanley) are 100% controlled by ten shareholders and we have four companies always present in all decisions: BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and Fidelity.
In addition, the Federal Reserve is comprised of 12 banks, represented by a board of seven people, which comprises representatives of the “big four,” which in turn are present in all other entities.
The article in pravda reveals that the the US Federal Reserve is controlled by four large private companies: BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and Fidelity. These companies control US monetary policy (and world) without any control or “democratic” choice. Also, these companies launched and participated in the current worldwide economic crisis and managed to become even more enriched.
To finish, a look at some of the companies controlled by this “big four” group:
- Alcoa Inc.
- Altria Group Inc.
- American International Group Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Boeing Co.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Coca-Cola Co.
- DuPont & Co.
- Exxon Mobil Corp.
- General Electric Co.
- General Motors Corporation
- Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Home Depot Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Intel Corp.
- International Business Machines Corp
- Johnson & Johnson
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- McDonald’s Corp.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- 3M Co.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- United Technologies Corp.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Time Warner
- Walt Disney
- Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation.,
- CBS Corporation
- NBC Universal
In addition says the article, all these people run the large financial institutions, such as the IMF, the European Central Bank or the World Bank, and were “trained” and remain “employees” of the “big four” that formed them. The names of the families that control the “big four”, never appear.